Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FOs on parade!

Well... a long blog silence will be filled up with photos! I finished a lot of knitting recently, so I think I'll have to post more than once.



Remember my Veronique cowl? That thing was finished with haste.


Pattern: Veronique Cowl (ravelry link) on Etsy
Needles: 16" Addi Turbos, size 4
Yarn: 2 oz of my handspun, 2-ply merino-tencel from Tactile, light fingering weight

Then there's another handspun project.
Pattern: Butterfly Moebius (rav) from The Knitter's Book of Yarn
Needles: 32" Addi Turbos, size 8
Yarn: 4 oz of my handspun, 2-ply BFL from A Verb for Keeping Warm, about DK weight


Both companies are represented in fiber at LLK!

A bunch of Christmas hats...


And a bunch more to come!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

I love all of you FO's... Warm and toasty ;)